March 24, 4:36 PMSioux Falls Conservative ExaminerLori Stacey
If there was any doubt as to the American People not having true representation in Congress, I hope the passage of this bill makes it crystal clear. One of the latest polls leading up to the vote found that as high as 87% of the people were against it.
Even though the majority of people from all political persuasions were against Socialized medicine, many were not aware of the more egregious assaults on our liberties that were contained in this monstrosity. It was never about health care! It was about further control of our lives. Let us cover the real dangers contained in this bill, the things that mainstream media will not widely report on, if at all.
I want to first state as I have in past articles that the States don’t have to play ball and abide by this unconstitutional act. Congress was supposed to handle matters between the States and between us and foreign countries. State Legislatures were supposed to handle matters within a State and We The People were to be the ultimate authority. The Constitution is very clear that no Federal Government was to have supreme power over the States. They were supposed to decide separate types of matters, therefore not causing conflicts between the two Obviously, trying to fight the health care bill made the popular misconception of having a supposed supreme federal government even more evident. Our founding fathers set up a Republican form of government, not a Democracy where the majority rules or a central government is the supreme law of the land. In a Republic, the Constitution is the law of the land and ours insures rights and guarantees of each individual citizen.
With all that said, if your State feels compelled to submit to this health care bill, let us now cover what is hidden in it that most are not talking about or don’t even realize.
- It is not free.
- It is mandatory payments of premiums which will not only be enforced by the IRS, but will give the federal government open and unfettered access to every American’s bank accounts.
- If your State had fought off the intrusion of a National ID card, this bill contains a National Medical ID card planned to have an RFID chip in it. It’s purpose is to tie together your health records, bank accounts, financial records, criminal history and can track your movements throughout the country.
- Any health care plan that you currently have can be determined by the new federal health care commission to be not adequate and force you or your employer to change to whatever plan the federal authority dictates to you. The consequences of not changing are fines, forced payments and even possible jail time.
- All medical privacy is officially gone.
- It is mandatory to have a health care plan deemed by the federal government to be appropriate. If you are young, healthy and don’t want it……too bad! All Medicaid eligible will be automatically enrolled and your income records and intrusion applies.
- Your health care will be rationed.
- The Commission will decide what treatments can be performed and if they are cost-beneficial.
- The government will decide your “end of life” plans and deem whether it is cost effective to do treatment or what manner of death would be appropriate. They decide how you die.
- All doctors will get paid the same regardless of medical specialty causing many doctors to leave the profession.
- Employers that are self-insured will be audited.
- Employers must cover part-time employees.
- Government will restrict enrollment and care of “special needs” individuals.
- 15 new taxes or “fees” imposed on employers and individuals.
- Prohibition on hospital expansions.
- Establishes a Ready Reserve Corps which can be called into active duty whenever national disaster is proclaimed.
Yes, this bill is “historic” but not for the reasons touted in mainstream media. I would advise contacting your State Representative and Governor to urge your state to ignore or block this ridiculous take over of not only medical care, but our civil liberties.